- Franchise fee: $50k
- Start-up Cost: 180 & 250 K$
- Royalty Fee: 4%
- Advertising spend: 1%
- Territories: USA, Canada
- Business Established: 2010
- Franchising Since: 2011
- Lead time: 6 months
- Training: in House
- Sushi-Franchise.com helps you all along the way. Our consultants will help you find the right franchise and negotiate the best deal with your franchisor.
SUSHI MANIAC? YOU’VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
- Passion for sushi.
- Entrepreneurship and managerial skills.
- Adequate financial margins.
- Extroverted personality for customer service.
At a turning point in your professional life? Come meet us, and maybe even try out a 24- or 48-hour experience in one of our shops before initiating the process!
The initial cost of the franchise includes:
- A turnkey training program.
- An operations manual.
- Drawings and specifications, as well as sign-offs.
- Help from a professional team for the opening.
- Support from head office.
Our quality supervisors liaise directly with our franchisees through regular visits. They ensure that quality standards are consistently met.
Our head office offers franchisees diversified and effective support such as human resources, stock supply, construction work, marketing, and operations.
You want more than a weekly dose of sushi but want to be submerged in it every day instead? – Be creative! –
Tell us about your personality, your dreams, your passions. Let us know what you can bring to help us diversify our ways of thinking. Be creative, be yourself!
The field of sushi remains an expanding culinary movement; way beyond a simple trend… these flavours are now entrenched in the lifestyle of North Americans.