- Franchise fee: $50k
- - Australia only
- -Minimum Total Investment 180k-200k
- -Royalty Fee 10%
- Sushi-Franchise.com helps you all along the way. Our consultants will help you find the right franchise and negotiate the best deal with your franchisor.
GO SUSHI is an Australian owned and operated company creating fast healthy food that everyone can enjoy, adults and children alike. Go Sushi has taken an Eastern favourite and given it a Western twist, without losing the essence or flavour of this wholesome and traditional food. Go Sushi’s commitment to detail, quality, freshness and service assures our customers a superior product which is consistent and of the highest quality.
Everything we do helps our Franchise Partners succeed. Your designated Sushi Support Team provides you with ongoing marketing, operations and systems support to optimize business potential.
Check out our nationwide locations and exclusive opportunities available now! http://gosushi.com.au
Kiss your Boss Goodbye!
The Support You Receive
A full range of support is available from site selection, design, fit out, leasing co-ordination, operation support, marketing support / advice and more. We provide a “turnkey” solution so that you are ready to trade as a Go Sushi store from Day 1. We are also committed to providing you with ongoing support to help you succeed in your sushi business.
Ongoing operational support
- Marketing support including access to our in-house designer and marketing ideas bank
- Access to training through our Retail Training Group for you and your team
- Tried and tested menu, with in-store recipes, including annual menu updates
Owner Manager Training
- Off-site training in systems, including the Go Sushi Franchise Manual, Westpac Small Business course and Redcat POS software package.
- In-store training at an existing Go Sushi store.
- On-site staff training at your new store.
- Pre-opening, store launch and ongoing assistance.
Products And Menus
- A proven and tested custom made menu, including comprehensive in-store recipe instruction system.
- New product development, and seasonal specials.
- Cost of Goods analysis tools for your menu.
Store Design & Fit-Out
- Site Selection criteria, consultancy and checklist.
- Landlord negotiation (if needed)
- Full design and plans
- Council approvals
- Equipment lists, purchasing & maintenance schedules.
- Store design, construction and project management.
- Opening Day lists and checklists.
- Daily Opening Procedures.
- Daily Closing Procedures.
- Daily Store Procedures.
- Weekly Procedures.
- Monthly Procedures.
- Daily cash requirements.
- Maintenance tips – how to keep cost’s low, and keep efficiency of equipment high.
- Cost of Goods systems.
- Labour cost systems.
- Group purchasing power.
- Opportunities to grow within the group as a multiple store owner or in various roles within the company.
Promotion And Marketing
- Marketing launch of your new store.
- Ongoing National or Group promotional campaigns.
- Assistance with your local Annual Marketing Plan.
- Advertising launch.
- Local Store Marketing (LSM) Advice.
- Copies of Go Sushi promotions run.
- Short term tactical tips to help run existing stores.
- The Go Sushi website.
- In-store promotional specials.
- Seasonal specials.
- In-house designer.
- Annual workshops for you and your staff.
- Business Support Visits to help you in the areas of marketing and operations.
- When we update, we update you:
- Updated recipes.
- Updated staff systems – the latest in getting the best from your staff.
- Updated store systems – the latest in getting the best from your store, and equipment.
- Marketing and promotional support – information on the ones that are working, copies of materials and how they were run in other territories.
- Updated brochure designs.
- Updated loyalty program designs.
- Updated uniform trends for your staff.
- Phone and email support.
- Franchisee newsletter.